|Photo Credit - Michigan House Democrats|
Michigan House Leader Tim Greimel visits
Independent Underground Radio LIVE 5/12/13 @ 7PM ET
- Michigan House & Senate Republicans want to limit the Unlimited Maximum Automobile Insurance Medical Benefit Claim to only $1 million dollars. Republicans such as Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson has called this legislation "reckless" and "inadequate" to meet automobile medical claims where severe injuries have taken place. We will discuss this subject with Michigan House Leader Tim Greimel (D).
- Buena Vista Public Schools are closed, Ypsilanti & Willow Run School districts are set to consolidate after June 1, Muskegon Heights & Detroit Public Schools have Emergency Financial Managers, Ann Arbor Public Schools are set to borrow $10 million dollars to meet payroll for the 2013-14 school year for the first time in its' history and Pontiac Public Schools have declared a financial emergency. What is going on with the concept of Free Public Education in Michigan? We will talk about this topic with Democratic Michigan House Leader Greimel.
- Are you abled bodied, poor and expect the Affordable Health Care Act (ACHA) Medicaid expansion to take care of your basic medical needs? Not if Michigan House and Senate Republicans have their way as they introduce a bill limiting the ACHA to a 48 month LIFETIME maximum limit. We'll discuss this!
- As more details come forth about the Cleveland, Ohio kidnapping case, we'll discuss the heroism of Charles Ramsey and the vain attempts to smear his name by the "Smoking Gun" website.
- Jodi Arias is guilty of First Degree Murder of her former boyfriend Travis Alexander. Should Arias face the death penalty since in a interview after her conviction, death instead of life in prison is what she asked for?