“During this series we will shatter the veil on entrepreneurial opportunities and their link to economic revival in Detroit. Unemployment is at 9.1 percent nationwide, but in Detroit it remains higher than the national average. This number is even more augmented in communities of color,” said D. Alexander Bullock.
Parts 1 and 2 will air Sunday, September 25 followed by parts 3 and 4 on Sunday, October 2. At a time when job creation is nearly next to none, we take a strong look at what it is like to do business in America and Detroit. This series includes stellar businessmen and women from the Detroit community. Participants include:
- Rev. Charles C. Adams – Hartford Memorial Baptist Church
- Melanie Steele – Walker Miller Energy
- Ken Harris – Michigan Black Chamber of Commerce
- Tatiana Grant – Infused PR
- Rev. Jim Holley – Historic Little Rock Baptist Church
- Stephanie Donaldson – Roberts Riverwalk Hotel
- Rev. Frank Jackson – Rainbow PUSH Detroit Clergy Caucus
To view the trailer for this series, for more information and to view previous episodes visitwww.truthtvonline.com.
TruthTV is an online URBAN social commentary show. Recorded in Detroit, MI, it breaks all the rules of political correctness and aims directly at the truth of key issues and real stories. It shatters the veil of phony headlines and gives an honest vision of the suites and the streets. New episodes air every 1st and 4th Sunday at 10a.m.